2 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our CSG Performance & Insight Team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
- Working with HoDmanager level stakeholders to understand strategic and operational KPIs across the TV, Broadband & Mobile Service Assurance and Digital Journeys
- Owning the development of a data collection and manipulation process to enable analysis on strategic and operational KPIs.
- Using analysis to identify optimisation opportunities from the above which are actionable, fact-based and deliver measurable improvements on callNPSeffectiveness targets.
- The senior insight analyst will use insight to support CSG strategic goals:
o Reducing unnecessary contacts into the contact centre
o Improving NPS
o Driving digital adoption
o Improving digital containment
- Identifying customer behaviours which might help better manage the customer journey.
- Supporting the Strategy Controller on strategic thinking and thought leadership to help deliver a step change in the customer experience and business performance
- Supporting the Strategy Controller on the development of CSG Insight team-wide roadmap and prioritisation framework
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A confident, experienced user of data manipulation tools, including Business Objects, SQL, Google Cloud Platform and advanced excel
- A proven track record of expertise in telling a story by translating insight, data and analysis into relevant, actionable insight in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a pressured environment, able to cope with ambiguity and able to meet exceed demanding targets
- Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic
- Innate curiosity to understand consumers attitudes and corresponding behaviours
- Outstanding communicator, passionate about telling stories from data and able to enthuse others
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better