2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Broadband & Customer Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Broadband & Customer Team within Strategic Insight, you’ll help drive decision making using the power of data and insights;
- Understand our stakeholders’ business areas
- Work on analytical projects - develop hypotheses to explore and avenues of opportunity
- Extract data and run analysis to produce reliable and robust results
- Be able to summarise your findings in a commercial focused and actionable way. You should be able to articulate reasons for good and bad performance in segments of our base and what improvement actions could be taken.
- Oversee the implementation of your insights – you will often work right through from the ideas stage to seeing it become a reality
- Understanding Business Issues: working with stakeholders to understand their decisions and the opportunities these present
- End to End Analytics: Excellent technical execution and getting it right first time.
- Previous experience of programming languages such as SQLSAS
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Modelling experience in SPSSSASRPython would be desirable
- Creating and Presenting Insights: summarising patterns and findings in a convincing story and professionally presenting this to stakeholders
- Working in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment. Enjoys task-focused delivery, a fast pace of work and overcoming challenges. Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility, and patience in a fluid environment
- Integrity: Willingness to speak up on difficult issues with own opinions, at the same time be humble and be able to ask for help
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about