2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Intelligence Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Use a variety of analytical and visualisation techniques (data mining and exploration, etc.) and tools (SQL, Tableau, Google Cloud Platform, SAS) to utilise NOW TV’s data platforms
- Develop, automate & maintain self-serve products to empower business stakeholders
- Communicate complex analytical approaches and insights to non-analytical audiences
- Translate business questions and requirements into structured analytical approaches
- Experience in statistical modelling, ideally including SAS, SQL
- Logical, problem-solving mind-set
- Balance analytical know-how with commercial awareness
- An eye for detail but also able to see the bigger picture beyond the detail
- Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques
- Demonstrable experience of solving a range of analytical problems
- Simplified a approach towards delivering in a timely manner and an appropriate level of accuracy, depending on the type of engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills with direct team and business stakeholders
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about