5 months ago
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Insight Manager the main purpose of your role will be the guardian of all Brand research and insight initiatives and deliver recommendations for additional revenue driving marketing opportunities.
DAY TO DAY
* Working closely with Marketing & Brand Communication teams to understand and support the TOPSHOP TOPMAN goals.
* Conducting all market and customer-based research (both quantitative and qualitative methodology), competitor analysis, customer insight and marketing analysis.
* Bringing together data from primary research, customer database systems and other data intelligence systems to provide timely and accurate market and customer information which informs marketing communication.
* Condensing multiple data points into insightful and clear learnings and implications.
* Remaining on top of market trends at all times, be the voice to the Brands on changes in market.
* Managing and maintaining external agency partner relationships.
* Presenting findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to peer teams and senior management.
* Producing reports as agreed using market intelligence to bring the key actionable insights to life.
* Management of the tracker for Brand marketing customer data, partnering with the Digital Insight Manager to share relevant data.
* Working with the wider Marketing team to establish correct modelling to develop key success metrics/ROI for campaigns.
* Continuously generating innovative ideas which support business growth.
* Driving results through effective team and individual performance management, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognising and encouraging outstanding performance and managing poor performance effectively.
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
* Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
* Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
* A proven track record in analysis and insight and making recommendations based on findings.
* Proven experience in working with data, strong data analysis and interpretation skills preferably within an insight function.
* The ability to present confidently.
* Exceptional commercial experience.
* The ability to explain analytical work in a logical way, verbally and written, to provide insight and recommendations to a non-analytical audience.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Proven client and/or agency analysis experience utilising statistical analysis to drive business benefit with proven returns.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a business, economics or statistical discipline.
* Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines.
* Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
* Solid stakeholder management.
* Advanced in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.