We're actively working on a number of analyst / research / insights roles for our retail client in London. Looking for candidates experienced in SQL/SAS or R - you will be super comfortable interpreting data and making it user friendly and easy to understand for all stakeholders.
To be successful you will have no less than 4 years experience for the more junior roles - and up to 7 years for the senior roles. The salaries vary accordingly between £40,000 and £60,000 with strong benefits.
- you will work strategically to break down complex problems and communicate easily to clients
- you will have consumer insights experience
- it would be helpful if you have managed a small team to support the more senior roles
- you must have SQL/ SAS or R experience (You will be tested on interview!)
- during your working day you'll be looking beyond the data to consider ways that the business can improve itself and grow the success of the brands within it - working on proactive and reactive briefs
- ideally you'll have some experience of building customer segmentations (for the more senior roles)
If you think that any of these roles could be of interest to you and you'd be keen to hear more about them individually then please do apply - make it clear your salary levels so we can discuss the right role! Please only apply if you have data analytics/ insights experience and can work in Central London and come from a relevant consumer lead agency / FMCG or retail background.