We're looking for a super experienced category manager / senior category manager or even category controller to be parachuted into a FMCG client that we're working with on a permanent level too!
The role is to start ASAP and will last until they find someone permanently - you could also be considered for the permanent role if you would be keen, but a superstar freelance category candidate would be just fine!
- To initiate and implement an effective category management strategy with our trade partners
- Working internally & externally with Sales Team to deliver Distribution & Merchandising Objectives
- Driving long term Category Vision & Store of The Future initiatives with key retailers
- Identification & quantification of NPD & retailer brand opportunity gaps
- Share and champion the customer agenda and incremental category opportunities with internal teams to inspire future direction for the business
You will come from a category background within FMCG - be available more or less immediately and be able to travel to an employer in the Northern Home Counties. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested and suit the description. Please note that due to high volumes of CVs received we can only respond to candidates who match the profile.