4 months ago
Internal Account Manager - Nottingham
Becoming an Internal Account Manager with Technology Solutions:
This role is an office-based sales role (with some customer visits likely) responsible for supporting the Client Director in key private or public sector accounts and the delivery of profit growth. The IAM will be working alongside the Client Director to achieve agreed sales growth targets specifically from the Capita group of companies and a number of existing customers. Although the role is predominately seen as Desk Based, it is envisaged there will be customer meetings and the opportunity to develop sales opportunities through face to face negotiations.
What you will do:
* Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition and growth.
* Deliver sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with all accounts, working closely with and through the associated Client Director and where appropriate the technical sales team develop new and existing lines of business within the specified accounts.
* Develop and maximise opportunities following vendor and marketing campaigns.
* Create opportunities where prospects require business meetings with the associated Client Directors.
Your experience will include:
* Knowledge of value based sales processes, and how they are applied in practice.
* A knowledge and understanding of the services associated with Capita’s core target sectors - Infrastructure, Hardware, and IT in general.
* In depth knowledge of Sales
* Broad understanding of IT in general - e.g. networks and business critical systems.
About Technology Solutions
Technology Solutions is part of our IT Services business and a value-added reseller in the industry, providing the most competitive prices on all IT procurement for our clients across all leading hardware and software vendors in the industry. Technology Solutions are UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday a discretionary annual bonus, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |