7 months ago
Role: Internal Communications Associate Manager Financial Services
Travel: Occasional Travel
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Accenture Financial Services (FS) operating group serves clients in the banking, insurance and capital markets industries. The FS Europe Internal Communications lead supports the strategic objectives of Accenture’s Financial Services business by designing and executing employee communications programs for FS Europe, our largest geographic operating unit.
The FS Europe Internal Communications lead works closely with the senior managing director of FS Europe and other business leaders to understand issues and opportunities that can be addressed by employee communication and engagement. The FS Europe internal communications lead reports to the FS Europe Marketing & Communications lead and works in close coordination with the global FS Internal Communications lead.
Under the direction of the FS Europe Marketing & Communications lead and in close coordination with the FS global Internal Communications lead, the FS Europe Internal Communications lead:
* manages the strategy, development and execution of integrated communications programs directed to employees of the FS Europe operating unit
* oversees content and message development, production, promotion and measurement across a variety of communication channels
* ensures that messages are communicated accurately, timely and reinforce our brand positioning
* provides strategic communications counsel to FS Europe leadership, including the senior managing director of the operating unit
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Exemplify Accenture’s Core Values and adhere to our Code of Business Ethics.
* Understand and apply Accenture’s internal communications policies and procedures
* Develop and execute an internal communications plan for the FS Europe operating unit
* Participate in meetings to stay informed about Accenture’s business and relevant employee programs and initiatives
* Compose, edit and/or execute employee communications for the FS Europe Leadership Team and Accenture’s corporate functions (Finance, HR, etc.)
* Develop and execute creative and effective communications practices and principles to increase employee engagement
* Support elements of the global FS Internal Communications program as required
* Identify and manage contractors and third-party service providers (creative agencies, writers, etc.)