15 days ago
If you’re passionate about effective communications, and understand that keeping employees informed and engaged can be the key to a business’ success – we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Consultant to join our team on a one year fixed-term contract. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our communications programme and develop our employee experience strategy in a fast-moving, international environment.
The role will see you working on a global scale; crafting communications for an audience based in Europe and Asia. You will build connections with key business stakeholders and use a journalistic approach to source and report on news from different locations.
This position will give you the opportunity to partner with key members of the business to support our culture through effective communication and a strong employee voice. Our ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will really care about making our organisation a great place to work.
The successful candidate will:
Create and manage an annual communications plan and take responsibility for managing day to day communication channels (newsletter, town hall meetings, office screens, social media, etc.)
Deliver on strategic communications objectives through a time of business growth
* Develop a global mind-set to foster inclusion and support the integration of our offices worldwide, adapting existing channels for a global audience
* Adopt a journalist approach to sourcing news; building excellent relationships with colleagues in all locations
* Play a leading role in our Employee Engagement programme, working on initiatives with a network of Employee Champions to help make Architas an even better place to work!
* Lead our employee voice surveys and create an action plan to respond to feedback
* Manage bi-annual Company Updates that take place in Brussels, Paris and London. This includes logistics and content production (with support of your line manager)
* Work with the project team to support the implementation of our new Office365 based employee Intranet
* Up-skill teams to deliver their own content through email and the Intranet
* Work with AXA UK’s Diversity and Inclusion Manager to lead Architas’ D&I strategy
* Manage our “Explore Architas” programme: a scheme encouraging short term secondments
We are looking for someone with internal
communications, marketing or HR experience working within a large organisation,
preferably professional services
Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional
Skilled writer with a proven ability at producing clear, creative and
high quality content and messaging
An understanding of what makes good business storytelling
An understanding of effective communication techniques and channels
Digital proficiency: Microsoft Office & Office 265; CMS Systems and
Photoshop/InDesign a plus
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving
the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here.
We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to
work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind
you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be
developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and
better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our
business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing
things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about
believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment
excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole
What We Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right
individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination
with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.