Internal Communications Manager
Our client has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in their 20th year, they look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to them, they donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, they have donated over £4 million.
Position: Internal Communications Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time hours available
Salary: circa. £42,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 3rd June, 2019
About the role:
Are you an internal communications expert looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive on building and evolving strategy? Are you passionate about working across a business to help embed culture and values?
If so, you might be interested in their Internal Communications Manager role based in Amesbury. The role will report into their MD and is a new role so an opportunity to implement best practice and explore new ideas.
- Leading the design and implementation of an integrated internal communications strategy focused on the culture of their business
- Ensuring the right people get the right information at the right time
- Working with their Senior Leadership Team to ensure messaging on their business strategy and any pending change is shared across the business
- Delivering a broad range of engagement events
- Championing CR, looking at new ways for their employees to get involved
- Proven ability to convert communication strategy and knowledge into creative integrated and targeted plans to support business objectives
- Significant experience designing and implementing communications campaigns and employee engagement initiatives and using a range of channels
- Experience of bringing an organisations’ brand, values and behaviours to life
- Experience of managing internal communications through organisational change and transformation projects
Benefits of working with our client:
They recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from them:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and they give you your birthday off
- 95% of their employee’s own pets, they’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- They believe looking after employees’ health is important, so they offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- They like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; they will donate £3k to the charity of their employee of the quarter’s choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Internal Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Internal Communications Executive, Communications Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, etc.