23 days ago
Fantastic opportunity working for a blue chip company as an ambitious Internal Communications Manager. If you are seeking a new challenge with plenty of progression and responsibility click apply now!
You will be working for a large property development company who design, build and manage places to reflect the way people live, work and shop. A diverse and curious team who believe in shared success, a team of experts who work alongside various skilled teams to create the most ambitious and innovative projects in the country.
As an Internal Communications Manager you will be:
• Developing an internal communications strategy and building on business understanding
• Engaging with internal stakeholders and driving engagement within the business
• Developing events roadmap and internal communications calendar
• Coordinating messaging and content and supporting key managers to deliver messaging
What We're Looking For:
• Creative thinker who can develop and implement ideas Strong writing skills
• Experience of acting as a ‘communications consultant'
• Excellent writing skills and working with stakeholders
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and good presenter
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Izzy Carnell onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
18 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close