30 days ago
Are you an experienced marketing professional with expertise in demand generation, campaign development and highly skilled at delivering results? Have you played a critical role transforming the way Amazon interacts with customers in a rapid-paced environment with a human-centered design (HCD) lens? Do you move easily between generating big, creative ideas and finessing process improvement?
As an innovative Senior Marketing Manager, you drive advertising and employer branding initiatives to attract world-class diverse talent who can change the rules in Amazon Operations EMEA. Your role is critical in how you lead integrated marketing strategy and planning, employer brand development, strategic communications, and creative evolution across all marketing channels.
You are a self-starter with experience creating, leading deployment and activating multi-faceted, integrated global campaigns simultaneously, while remaining focused on driving business results and delivering high-touch candidate advocacy in key markets. This role commands executive presence, boldly inspiring others on the way you think, captivating the Operations Talent Acquisition (TA) customer with flawless candidate success results, triangulating marketing analytics that are predictable, insightful on the external talent marketplace.
This global role is aligned in WWOps Talent Acquisition (TA), based in one of our key EU hubs like London, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Luxembourg.
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive candidate demand through direct and indirect channels, with a focus on generating leads through digital channels.
· Develop go-to-market frameworks for global and vertical specific initiatives across WW Operations TA while delivering insights that drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data and trend analysis
· Leverage and reconfigure global recruitment marketing assets to create candidate journeys that resonate with candidate behavior and interest from hourly to salaried roles in multiple countries/markets.
· A/B test new content marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage top tier talent using brand intelligence tools.
· Aligns with Legal, PR, Internal Communications, Central Employer Brand units to ensure seamless integration of content assets, and solutions and thought leadership messaging.
· Seeks ways to invent and simplify, using paid and organic social, and email trigger campaigns to maintain visibility and be timely for our TA customers.
· Optimize marketing channel usage- ensuring that the right message is delivered in the right format, using the right channel at the right time.
· Lead internal cross-functional teams and external agencies through campaign development, design and implementation.
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule.
· Develop program and campaign scorecard, regularly tracking results and provide updates. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
· Build out and maintain editorial calendar and delivery schedule for TA customers
· Bachelor or Master's degree required in relevant field
· 6+ years of related experience in Campaign Management/Demand Generation, Content Marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-changing environment.
· Strong oral and written communications skills with proven ability to influence at all altitudes. Writing skills appropriate for demand generation, in particular, email, web, social, and campaign ads; both short form and long form.
· Proven record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical, for both new business launches and existing products and services as well as candidates hiring drives.
· Experience quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing the competitive landscape and market insights as well as analyzing media mix models to develop measurable media channel strategy and plans.
· Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in target market segments to guide creative execution.
· Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion in a fast pace environment. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
· Ability to understand the candidate's journey and inventory, map, create, re-purpose content -strong skills working with agencies and vendors for creative and content marketing campaigns.
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services strongly preferred.
· Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing through digital channels, including: paid and organic social media, email, etc.
· Experience in with either account-based or relationship marketing.
· Experience with Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems; BrandMaker, Tatango, Salesforce.com and Beamery are preferable.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role