International Events Coordinator - South East Wales
Duration: (12 - 14 month fixed term contract)
Our client are looking to recruit a professional marketer to join their existing team initially on a 9 month contract to cover maternity leave but this may well be extended.
This full mix role will have responsibility for supporting all areas of the marketing activities across the business. You will be responsible for the planning and management of marketing events, within budget; campaigns; product launches etc.
You will support with raising the brand profile through a range of online and offline activities guiding and managing a number of agencies to support you.
Demonstrating a commercial focus you will work closely with the sales team to support with lead generation and raising brand profile within specific channels to ultimately increase sales.
We would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
• International events experience
• Strong demonstration in planning, organising and managing events/ trade shows, including budget responsibility for these events
• Proven ability and experience across the full marketing mix
• NPD knowledge and experience delivering this through to launch would be advantageous
• Excellent written and oral communications
• CIM qualification would be advantageous
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.