International Marketing Executive - Beauty
* Are you a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator and have had work experience within beauty?
* Do you have exposure to European markets?
* Numerical and possess excellent communications skills?
My client is looking for a pro-active and highly communicable International Marketing Executive to assist in the ongoing development of its export/distributor marketing. They are essentially looking for the right candidate to have come from health and beauty or FMCG background with a degree in marketing/business/strategy. You will have experience in forecasting with distributors and compiling marketing presentations to present to international business sales managers and/or distributors & export markets.
The key responsibilities include collaboration with multiple teams, implementing marketing strategy, delivery of bespoke projects (NPD, offers, kits), developing international marketing tools and coordinating of B2B and B2C events.
If you think you have what it takes, please send over a CV!
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - International Marketing Executive - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £25k - £32k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing