7 months ago
Who we are:
Fashion isn’t just what we know, it’s what we love. With signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, our collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable. Dorothy Perkins is for every woman: our clothes come in sizes 6 to 28 with dedicated Tall, Petite, Plus Size and Maternity collections, all with a focus on a feminine, flattering fit. With an extensive selection of shoes, boots, bags and accessories, you can find the perfect finishing touches at DP. Plus, with weekly in-store updates and daily online drops, there’s always something new to discover.
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
As well as our Retail and Digital channels, our International presence continues to grow with our Wholesale and Franchise partnerships - If you want to be part of our dynamic, global business.
Strategize and execute all marketing activity with our franchise and wholesale partners. Develop campaigns to drive customer reach and attract new customers in our International Markets.
Day to Day:
* This role is fully responsible for developing, leading and delivering the marketing strategy across the international franchise and digital wholesale arm of the business.
* Develop and execute brand activity that drives revenue whilst elevating the brand with engaging and impactful marketing.
* Initiate ideas and develop on going & focused multi-channel campaigns across all platforms in each territory to ensure DP and Burton remain a prominent brand in these markets.
* Work very closely with product teams to ensure key product areas, relevant to each market, are supported with strong marketing initiatives. And in turn, marketing activity be supported by product, assisting shape of buy where appropriate.
* Work with internal creative teams
* Ensure co-created content is in line with brand ethos and expression and aligning with overall creative guidelines.
* Set growth targets with key partners and plan activity collaboratively to achieve set targets and agreed KPIs.
* Be the DP and Burton brand guardian in all aspects of communication, adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring tone of voice and ‘on brand’ status of activity is aligned with our best in class communication.
* Ensure a regular, consistent and focused flow of communication is in place between brand and partners. Utilising designated workflow and filesharing tools to help achieve this.
* Managing the International Marketing Co-ordinator to help deliver the international marketing strategy and calendar
* Manage the international marketing budget and work with finance team to ensure accurate and regular analysis and forecasting is in place.
* Collate all brand assets and content, package and deliver to partners.
* Strong international marketing experience in a retail environment, preferably fashion
* A strong background and understanding of franchise and wholesale business models.
* Experience working with franchise and wholesale partners across multiple territories, particularly EMEA and APAC.
* Demonstrate an ability to develop successful strategies across multiple platforms
* Strong communication skills across various departments and functions and at varying levels - both internal & external
* Ability to flex communication styles at various seniority levels from assistant to CEO
* Proven track record of developing and executing strategies while ensuring all key stakeholders are updated and part of the process
* Broad experience across the full marketing mix – online and offline
* Have both a strong creative flair with an acute commercial and analytical acumen
* An ‘ideas’ person with exceptional ability to inspire and get the best out of others.
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.