International Marketing Manager
Position: International Marketing Manager
Location: Hyde Park, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
About the role:
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and dynamic, able to make decisions and use their own initiative. They must have an understanding of the full breadth of marketing disciplines as well as the creative product.
The marketing team currently includes designers, digital, international and events. The Candidate will report to The Head of International and the Marketing Director.
- Leading the marketing strategy and implementation for the Franchise Business.
- Contribute to the departments business planning and roll out strategy.
- Development and execution of this marketing strategy across the marketing mix.
- Development of campaigns to win new international and UK franchise partners.
- Working closely with the heads of our global teams to promote their services and support their marketing needs.
- Assisting to build out the tools and materials necessary to support the franchise network.
- Assisting in the selection and deployment of PropTech that will enhance the network and communication between offices.
- Development of new initiatives and ideas.
- Undertaking the marketing campaigns to support the franchisees utilising the marketing fund that is generated as part of the royalty.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to formulate strategies across channels.
- Writing and advising on copy and content.
- Managing external agencies, such as media, PR, branding, printers and design.
- Identifying PR and other publicity opportunities.
- Organising, developing and executing opportunities with third party partners.
- Working and collaborating with directors and the executive across all other departments of the business.
- Strong management and people skills.
- Minimum 5 years solid marketing experience, either client or agency side.
- Preferably experience in marketing of franchise offerings.
- Problem solver, original thinker.
- Understanding of the full marketing mix - with a strength in digital.
- Ability to write excellent content / copy.
- Proven experience and results in a marketing environment.
- Property experience is desirable but not essential.
Our client currently has 33 branches across London and locations across the globe and is embarking on an ambitious period of development with the intention of adding significantly more offices, both in the UK and internationally, in the next 12 months.
You may have experience of the following: International Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Global Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Public Relations, PR, Communications, Digital Marketing, etc.