A leading legal firm is looking for an International Relationship Manager to join its Business Development & Marketing team. This is a large team, divided into three key areas: Business Development; Marketing & Communications; and Relationships.
The International Relationship Manager sits within the Relationship channel and has the experience, skill and passion to help to create and embed a culture of international relationship excellence across the firm. Working closely with the Head of Relationships and the Director of Business Development & Communications you will help to drive revenue across the non-UK offices by developing and supporting key international referral relationship activity across the firm; acting as an ambassador for the wider team in a firm that is evolving quickly and values the input of the firm's Business Development & Marketing professionals.
The Relationship team works to deliver integrated programmes in support of intermediaries and key client initiatives, supports the firm's strategic international ambitions, its international relationships with associations and good friend law firms, and ensures that a culture of CRM is championed across the firm. In addition, the channel is responsible for championing the best practice use of the InterAction CRM system.
The role reports to the Head of Relationships and has support from the Relationship Executive.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Working with Head of Relationships and senior stakeholders across the firm you will help to develop, shape and implement the firm's international relationship strategy;
* Managing relationships with the Preferred Foreign Lawyers programme and with foreign law firms in London;
* Managing membership and activity with international organisations and international networks;
* Managing relationships with relevant UK organisations, exploring profile-raising opportunities through speaking slots, publications, visits, committee positions, networking events and conferences;
* You will support the International Committee and regional subgroups;
* Look for opportunities to develop and implement international exchange programmes and offer business development, profile raising and marketing communications support; and track and measure results, in addition to managing the international marketing budget.
You will have had previous relationship marketing experience within the legal sector or a professional services firm, with a demonstrable passion for relationship marketing within the international legal marketplace. You'll possess gravitas, presence and the ability to influence senior stakeholders across the business; good analytical skills; the proven ability to communicate concepts and processes succinctly both orally and in writing; be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and to anticipate and meet deadlines; be a team player, with a positive, proactive attitude.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC