- Global Organisation
- Work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Established over 150 years
Our client is a worldwide organisation offering a wide range of solutions to customers across multiple sectors. This particular division manufacture a variety of water purification products which have a multitude of applications in a variety of industries, notably Scientific (Research and Academia), Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Food and Beverage production.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented marketing professional to drive and grow our client's global web presence across multiple language sites and deliver promotional plans in support of pipeline, booking and revenue contribution.
You will plan, implement and manage scientific content and promotional campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across several markets and multiple geographies. Working closely with a range of internal and channel partner stakeholders to deliver the marketing programs and marketing support to grow market share in a number of exciting vertical markets.
You will be responsible for the development (CMS and content) of the website and deliver an annual strategy and quarterly plans that prioritise key vertical market messages and activities, plus monitor and report progress and ROI.
Key responsibilities for the position of International Web Manager:
- Plan digital marketing campaigns: SEO, SEM, email, social media, blog and PPC advertising.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Create scientific content to drive online campaigns with in-house and external content experts.
- Development of email marketing capabilities and marketing automation, including list and database management.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the CRM systems.
- Content and media editing, creation and uploading.
- Monitor and report site traffic and user behaviour alerting the marketing team of concerns and opportunities.
- Work closely with multiple agencies to manage the day-to-day updates and additions to multiple websites as needed.
- Close collaboration with members of both Product Management and Marketing and Communications team.
- Implement industry-standard maintenance and updates to ensure website infrastructure is up-to-date and secure, accessible and responsive for mobile devices.
- Utilise web analytics and create and implement plans to drive conversions, improve visitor interactions, and optimise the performance of web properties and evaluate ROI for all
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Broad marketing knowledge and experience, both with content creation and with digital skills, including SEO, Social, Mobile, PPC, Email.
- Qualified to degree level preferably in a science/marketing degree or similar.
- Scientific background or knowledge of the scientific market is preferable.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology: CMS, analytics, automation, CRM (Drupal, Salesforce).
- Strong communication skills with an excellent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences/cultures.
- Ideally experienced in scientific copywriting.
- Strong experience in managing third party agencies.
- Excellent experience in developing and managing marketing programs.
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Health Screening
Location: The position of International Web Manager is based in High Wycombe.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.