3 months ago
Investment Content Writer - Marketing & Communications
Investment Content Writer – Marketing & Communications – Global Client Solutions - London
We are looking for an Investment Content Writer to join our Marketing and Communications team within the Global Client Solutions function to conceive and deliver market-leading investment content and communications. You will deliver ‘value added’ thought leadership to showcase the depth of Aviva Investors’ investment insight and respond to clients’ investment challenges, as well as produce a broad range of content to support product and brand marketing campaigns across institutional, wholesale and retail customer channels.
This is a great opportunity for a journalist looking to transition their career in a fast moving and growing asset management firm.
You will undertake investment writing activity in the following areas:-
* Content creation (multi-channel)
* Product & marketing campaign support
* Interviews and Q&As
* Responding to issues and questions
* Collaborating and building relationships with key colleagues to develop effective client-led communication plans to enhance the marketing (and success) of different business areas
* Know your audience to deliver web based content
* Developing ideas for content and thought leadership material to respond to client challenges
* Developing good relationships with product specialists, fund managers and others to clearly understand Aviva Investors’ views in key markets
* Producing high quality investment insights to agreed specifications and deadlines.
* Responding – with colleagues – to ad hoc requests for content
* Editing and proofreading where required
* Ensuring all output is regulatory compliant and distribution to market is optimized
* Relevant degree – or equivalent experience
* Ideally from a journalism background and looking to make a move into asset management
* Proven ability to spot market trends and generate insightful content
* Excellent business writing skills
* Strong background in financial markets
* Confidence in stakeholder engagement and management
* Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills
* Proven ability to convert complex data into quality content allied with strong attention to detail
* Team player who works flexibly and collaboratively to secure team success
* Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
* Excellent practical regulatory knowledge – ensuring that all activity is always legally and ethically compliant in every geography where it is deployed
* CFA and / or professional marketing qualification
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients’ needs, not ours. About us
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients’ objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We’ve built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What’s important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.