7 days ago
London - Old Broad Street Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
23 November 2018
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Architas Multi-Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
We are currently looking for an Investment Writer to produce advisor and client-facing fund reports for the company's UK funds.
This is an opportunity to join a diverse and growing team with an entrepreneurial spirit working in a global environment.
What you will be doing?
The main purpose of the role is to produce periodic adviser and client-facing fund reports for the company's UK funds on a monthly and quarterly basis, as well as manager commentaries for regulatory short reports on a six-monthly basis. In addition, the Investment Writer will work closely with the PR team, writing insightful articles for industry publications. The majority of material produced will need to be put through necessary remit and compliance procedures and documented accordingly. Key accountabilities for this role will include:
1. Producing commentary, periodic reports, investment messages, white papers, thought leadership pieces and content for sales brochures, presentations, marketing campaigns and pitch documents
2. Supporting the key account channel with bespoke commentary and articles
3. Editing and tailoring content for us via Architas' blog
4. Keeping up-to-date with market news and our investment strategy and fund positioning; converting this knowledge into copy that supports sales and our proposition
5. Adhering to a distinctive 'house style/voice' in both external and internal communications
6. Contributing ideas for, and creating, new marketing materials to support Architas
7. Maintaining job bags, ensuring all processes are followed and any new documents are fully checked at each stage of the publishing process and are fully complient
8. Supporting the wider Marketing and Business Development teams
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
* Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
* 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
* Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
* Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Who are we looking for?
The skills and experience that we are looking for in this role will include:
1. 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
2. Attention to detail and accuracy
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. The ability to produce content suitable for a variety of different channels
5. The ability to manage longer-term projects as well as shorter-term reactionary pieces
6. Be self-motivated and able to work alone, adapting to deadlines
7. Have a good understanding of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
8. Demonstrate a broad understanding of, and interest in investment markets and products
9. Have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
10. Have the ability to communicate clearly with clients/colleagues/service providers
11. Be willing to take personal ownership of and responsibility for the new role
12. Have the ability to feed ideas/suggestions to the wider Business Development team
13. Have the ability to follow through on issues and ensure that deadlines are adhered to
14. Be organised, precise and methodical ensuring that relevant detail is not overlooked
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role, however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by the role and the prospect of working at Architas, then please press apply!
Your working pattern
At Architas, we assess our people on the value they add, not how many hours they spend behind a desk. We believe in an agile and diverse workplace, and are always open to new and innovative ideas to support the lives of those that work for us.
We have outlined below the suggested working pattern for this role, but are happy to discuss other arrangements. Working pattern for this position: This is a permanent, full-time position with the ability to work from home up to one day per week. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer