8 months ago
IT Service Desk Analyst
Leeds Building Society is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Services department. You will be based at our Butts Court Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
* You will provide efficient and effective first-level support to the Society's computer users and assist in the development of the support service offering.
* Responsibility for first line support of the Society's IT systems problems and enquiries.
* Answer telephone calls from staff within agreed SLA; work with the caller to correctly establish problem and provide full details.
* Resolve the proportion of calls received at 1st line as per SLA; progress remaining calls to appropriate 2nd or 3rd line team or 3rd party organisation
* Record all support calls on the Society's service desk application, recording a level of detail appropriate to the nature of the call to enable further support to be given without the need to refer to the originator of the call.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
System/business process knowledge:
• Experience of using a Service Management tool to log incidents
• Expert CAS/MAS/MSS knowledge.
• Good knowledge of the rest of the Society's systems.
• Good MS-Office knowledge.
• Ideally, good working knowledge of Society's key business processes – e.g. cashiering and sales processes, reconciliation procedures.
• Understanding of systems development life cycle.
• Use of other reporting packages e.g. Excel.
• ITIL V3
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
• Annual salary & performance related bonus
• 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
• Health Shield cash plan
• Life Assurance
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
• Annual volunteering day & long service awards
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
• Click “Please Apply” below
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.