4 months ago
IT Service Desk Analyst
Leeds Building Society is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Services team. You will be based at our Butts Court Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As an IT Service Desk Analyst you will provide efficient and effective first-level support to the Society's computer users. You will assist in the development of the support service offering.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Experience of using a Service Management tool to log incidents
* Expert CAS/MAS/MSS knowledge.
* Good MS-Office knowledge.
* Understanding of systems development life cycle.
* Use of other reporting packages e.g. Excel.
* ITIL V3
* Very good communication skills and problem solving skills
* Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
* Ability to remain composed under pressure
* Ability to work from own initiative
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Cash health plan
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
What development can I expect?
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.