9 months ago
Position Title: 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Department: IT Department
Reports To: IT Support Manager
Office Location: London
ABOUT CENTAUR MEDIA
With a team of approximately 500, Centaur Media is located in Fitzrovia in the vibrant heart of London’s West End although we also have offices in New York and Singapore.
Centaur Media creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
With industry-leading brands, an impressive 35-year history and a relentless focus on our customers, people and in-house creativity, it’s an exciting time to join Centaur Media.
Our values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. If that sounds like you, then we think you’ll fit right in!
An opportunity has arisen for a Support Analyst to join a fast-paced team. You will be responsible for dealing with all 1st / 2nd Line Support queries, which will include dealing with all incoming calls and email/ticket requests and face-to-face support. You will also be responsible for call resolution or escalation of calls to the appropriate person/area if unable to resolve personally.
A strong customer service, communication (both written and verbal) and problem-solving skills are essential for this role. It will suit a bright, motivated, technology enthusiast who is looking for a stable role with plenty of scope for training, development and long-term progression opportunities.
* Manage hardware requests, set-up and support
* Manage IT administration and assets
* Manage incidents, and identify problems that regularly occur to help proactively put in place processes to assist with efficiency
* Provide a quality customer focused approach ensuring calls are logged accurately and resolved efficiently using the Helpdesk system.
* Providing advice to users
* Provide assistance to the wider IT Team
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Excellent customer service ability and telephone manner
* Diagnosing and resolving 1st / 2nd line technical issues
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Hardware Support
* Understand Active Directory (2012)
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Microsoft Office 2016
* Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
* Able to operate effectively in a team environment
* Microsoft Office 365 (hosted exchange)
* Microsoft Windows Server (2012)
* Minimum 2 years working in an IT support role
* Worked in an IT support role with more than 300+ users
* Graduate level
* Mac OSX
* Adobe CS
* Mitel telephones
* Media company experience
* Experience with a call logging system and call resolution
* Mobile device support