3 months ago
Don’t just follow
digital trends, Help create one.
The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Center of Excellence where product and engineering resources have been organizationally brought together to improve speed to market and further unlock value across core capabilities. Loyalty & Benefits Platform serves a broad set of products and solutions across the enterprise that require close collaboration with colleagues who develop new card products, digital channels, marketing operations, membership rewards, co-brand programs, card benefits, insurance, analytics, operations excellence and servicing. We focus on powering both new product offerings as well as existing ones to build highly configurable core capabilities as it relates to account attributes, customer enrolment, offer & program set-up, qualification, tracking, redemption, fulfilment, channel & partner integrations of various Loyalty & Benefits products for our customers.
Aligning to AXP’s framework for winning, we will power the world’s best loyalty & benefit experiences for our customers with a team of passionately productive software product, engineering and delivery talent using agile practices to build highly available, nimble, extensible & modern applications collaborating across the enterprise. Our platform will transform to enable value working with colleagues across servicing, global digital channels, products and partnerships, ensuring we can remain competitive and relevant in our customer’s lives.
* Development of automation and testing in a CD/CI environment
* Drive opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
* Work with other engineers to drive improvements in code quality via automated testing
* Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and scheduling of testing activity
* Execute test cases/scripts, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Deep understanding of all aspects of test automation
* Java engineering expertise with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional, automated, or performance tests, and managing defects
* Solid experience in Cucumber, BDD, TDD, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
* Experience with Agile and the accompanying mindset
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
* Finding joy in solving problems for others and helping teams learn about test automation
* Great communication and presentation skills to share best practices with other teams
* The insight to notice opportunities for automation and the initiative to drive the solution
* The ability to see and to understand the larger context in which your team works and to craft solutions within that context
* Adaptability to changes in processes, organizational structures and business conditions
* A strong belief in your personal responsibility for ensuring quality craftsmanship
* An open, collaborative spirit
a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing
them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on
their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of
learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and
thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges,
or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready
to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the
guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
powerful backing of American Express.
make a difference without it.
live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to
support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to
buy or sell additional days
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from
designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments,
critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes,
Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse,
Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you
require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any
reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on
or 00800 83
000038 (for Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2018, 10:57:21 AM