6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our The News Design Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be responsible of a broad range of creative work across Sky News output, comprising fast turnaround projects responding to breaking news, as well as long term projects in collaboration with the wider design team across broadcast and digital platforms.
- Need the ability to multi-task and work effectively both on your own and as part of a team in a time sensitive and dynamic environment. It is essential that you have an eye for detail and the ability to deliver high quality projects within deadlines.
- have an experience with Node.js, building working on SPAs. You will be working within a team of specialists, made up of designers and developers, all with a creative flair and attention to detail. We regularly explore new technologies and frameworks; getting complacent is not an option.
- Knowledge and experience of OOP, MV, Design Patterns
- Experience in the modern JS eco-system ES6ES7
- TDD approach to writing software (MochaCircleCi) and LSD principles
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with AJAX and RESTful web services
- Clear communication skills and team player striving for continuous improvement of and within the team
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about