about 1 month ago
About the role
Understanding our customers is at the heart of LV=’s values and success. So data – and the insight we get from it - is really important to us.
We need you to:
•Deliver best in class analysis, data and measurement
•Provide insight that positively impacts on the customer journey and business performance
•Be curious and passionate about the customer and their digital experience
We’re not just looking for someone who’s an expert with spreadsheets. We need someone who can create excellent reports, scrutinise data, come up with insights, make recommendations and be innovative with the way they present the information back to colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll collaborate with external partners and teams across the business, from product managers, analytics and content, to devs and designers. You’ll also work closely with our Optimisation Lead, so understanding statistical modelling, clustering and segmentation is a must.
We need someone who lives and breathes data and numbers. Someone isn’t afraid to discuss logistic regression and clustering. If you’ve got experience of advanced data manipulation and extraction tools like SQL and Python, even better.
This person is a dab hand with Google Analytics and Ensighten. But more than that, this person loves to do the right thing by the customer. Improve online journeys. Change perceptions. Be articulate about data, and influence others to challenge the status quo.
If you’ve worked with digital marketing teams on things like PPC and affiliates, great.
What the job involves…
Data and reporting
Create insight and recommendations from reports, and be able to present information in an innovative way. We want you to clearly tell a story, draw conclusions and make recommendations. Your audience will be varied - from peers, to external agencies, to directors.
Create statistical modelling, clustering and segmentation for more sophisticated analysis and optimisation of our online customer journeys.
* Test and experiment with emerging analytical tools and technology, measuring impact including cost benefit analysis versus existing systems and models.
* Generate analysis and insight into customer journeys and behaviours using creative problem solving skills and advanced techniques, linking all touchpoints in an omni-channel customer lifecycle.
* Perform regular competitor analysis and benchmarking that accurately evaluates the performance and efficiency of our websites, marketing and products.
* Bring together both digital and offline data to create holistic customer insight advising where investment is required. Data will be both on and offline across all channels and of varying types and formats.
* Take ownership and the initiative for highlighting opportunities to improve the customer journey and pursue those opportunities through the experimentation programme to implementation, measuring the impact and outcome.
* Actively participate in projects and strategic initiatives to ensure delivery of the GI Digital & Marketing Team roadmap.
* Promote and enhance our self-serve and automation capability to ensure we focus resource on the right questions.
* Create and build strong relationships with key customers and champion digital, analytics and insight across the business in order to drive a customer focussed culture.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.