3 months ago
A Junior Account Executive who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, client-facing role is needed to join a leading full-service B2B marketing agency in Buckinghamshire.
If you're looking for more than 'just a job' where you have the opportunity to bring value, be valued and feel part of a 'family' then you could be just the person they are looking for.
As an established, full-service marketing agency, based in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, they are a friendly collaboration of passionate self-starters and an experienced agency that provides a range of marketing services spanning design, advertising, social media, digital, PR and strategic planning. As an established player in their specialised sector within the health industry, they transform businesses by increasing brand awareness, growth in sales and ultimately deliver outstanding results.
They are looking for a Junior Account Executive to work closely with and support their Account team in the management and execution of client campaigns and plans. The role provides a sound start to a career in marketing and will provide you with opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of the industry as well as exposure to working life within a full-service marketing agency.
- General administrative duties within the account management team
- Ownership of client plans and work in progress within the business, meeting deadlines and client expectations
- Supporting management on a portfolio of accounts ensuring day-to-day upkeep
- Day-to-day liaison with media partners to facilitate placement of client content
- Reviewing client work and content, assuring content meets the brief and client expectations
- Assisting with upkeep of team project management tools or systems
- Working closely with the Digital, Website, Artwork and Copywriting teams to achieve the highest standard work
- Build outstanding relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Keep well-informed on client and industry developments
Desirable Experience & Qualities
- Degree level education or minimum 1 year experience client facing or marketing role
- A basic understanding of online and offline marketing
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Personable, motivated and ambitious
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Adopts a professional and knowledgeable approach to all activity
- Flexible approach to work with ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (not incl. bank holidays) plus in between Christmas and New Year
- Training and personal development
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Annual company events
Please include a 250 word summary within your CV telling them why you feel the role is suitable for you and what you could bring to the company.
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close