5 months ago
Junior Account Manager
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
* To fully account manage clients through the lifecycle of Exponential-e services by developing relationships to up/cross-sell Exponential-e products and services.
* To grow internal and external relationships within our account base.
* To drive phone calls, meetings, campaigns and pro-active areas to create opportunities to sell Exponential-e services.
* Increasing customer experience, satisfaction, loyalty and spend with Exponential-e through the timely and efficient management of customers’ existing and new.
* To actively learn on the job, Selling Styles, Client interaction, Linkedin Learning, Internal Development.
Key responsibilities for this job:
Account Management :
To fully account manage a section of clients through the lifecycle of their services by developing relationships to up/cross-sell Exponential-e product and services in line with the contact strategy * To identify new business opportunities enabling more services to be sold to the existing and new customers
* To take direction and challenges from Exponential-e Sales Management
* Being the client’s advocate to ensure that all issues and change requests are addressed by Exponential-e and completed by the due date
Events and Lead Generation:
* Working with Management to understand and sell Exponential-e core services. Voice, Cloud, Data Centre Services, Security & Connectivity Services to existing and new customers.
* To drive, Outbound Telephone calls, External and Internal Meetings, Campaigns and support the development and growth of your clients.
* To work with and share Accounts and learn from Account Directors / Account Managers
* Utilising our CRM tool to identify new contacts to improve traction with existing customers and new prospects to grow Exponential-e revenues.
* To understand by client, value and proposition the best method of securing a client for renewal within erosion levels.
* Any other fair and reasonable task or duty assigned to you by your Manager, or other senior Exponential-e Ltd staff member
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Highly adaptable and proactive
* Ability to maximise and grow exiting client relationships
* A strong desire to learn and a career builder
* Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including telephone manner)
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise efficiently
* A passion for service excellence.
* Knowledge of some of the following communication product suites:
* Cloud & IT services
* VOIP (Skype for Business/ UC1)
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."