6 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Junior Brand Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mold has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
This role is responsible for:
* Bringing to life the Ramadan campaign and offer
* Developing an All Year Round Gifting offer suitable for most occasions
* Lead Mother’s Day Event and other gifting activations throughout the year
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Drive gap analysis of the gifting category and Ramadan campaign by identifying new needs and retail opportunities
* Evaluate competitor activity and leverage market experience to identify creative and commercial events that can drive sales performance and build brand equity
* Understand Market requirements and success factors for the Ramadan and Mothers Day campaigns
* Develop an innovative gifting range for Ramadan and All Year Round
* Guarantee Gifts viability by taking into account pricing, costs (products & activation), and discount/ commercial strategy in product definition and development working with operations & commercial teams
* Brief and follow through the launch assets
* Liaise with project managers to ensure that the necessary components are delivered and event creation that is due to Markets at the time
* Ensure Gifts operational excellence in regards to timing and in collaboration with operations
* Explore markets trends and competitors strategies to gain competitive advantage
* Track event performance through weekly as of the launch of the campaign and event specific reporting and generate relevant insights and action plan
* High fit with The Body Shop Purpose (culture, values), excellent understanding of the Purpose strategic framework and ability to translate it into executional guidelines
* Is an excellent team player, works effectively in a multicultural environment, is an active listener and interacts effectively
* Partner closely with the Activism/Communications teams and treat category and activism as equals that go hand in hand – using the Purpose as a compass
* Experience of working as an intern in retail, gifting or beauty industries would be an advantage
* Creativity & 360 thinking
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Impeccable eye for detail
* Degree or equivalent
* Experience working in product development, retail marketing or gifting development are preferred
* Good sense of business and good time management skills with the ability to lead several projects at the same time
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a live living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!