Are you a Creative Genius with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and highly organised? Then we are looking to recruit you for a well established and respected company based just outside of Northampton.
* Creatively guide and coordinate the books in line with the creative briefs, making sure all files are coordinated through the correct design approval workflow for the team.
* Select and propose artists for new projects where applicable, and commission them once approved
* Research, brief, layout, art edit and sign-off on a wide range of books across different formats and novelties to make the best product possible.
* Make sure all files are to the technical accuracy required and to the design quality during all stages - final files, plotter and advance stages.
* Make sure all books are produced to house design style and fulfil the in-house creative brief.
* Project Manage books in partnership with their 'publishing partner' within the allocated team, making sure key milestones are kept to and final files are supplied on time.
* Project-manage a range of books, of the appropriate number and complexity.
* Liaise and manage 3rd-party contributors, including packagers, illustrators and other freelance agents that are needed to create a project.
* Problem-solve and/or escalate problems in the correct manner and in good time to allow schedules to be hit.
* All other adhoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
* Good technical skills on key software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Good people management skills
* Good project management skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Good communicator
* A dynamic, proactive team player
28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Flexi Time: Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm Friday 10am -2pm (37.5 hours)
Please send over your CV and covering letter to Esther or Anna and call for more information - Satarah Recruitment Limited