about 1 month ago
Responsible for the look and feel of the Brand websites, ensuring style consistency and accuracy, whilst working with the Lead Designer & Designer to successfully communicate the Brand Images and provide an easy and exciting shopping experience.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Designers to maintain the look and feel for all sites. Ensure consistency, accuracy and cohesion throughout all sites including UK & Partners.
• Responsibilities include;
• Emails BAU and own Shop by Fit (SBF)
• Affiliate banners - static and animated
• Promotional graphics, including the design, production and implementation
• Category headers
• Support the Designers to develop the house style and site aesthetic, moving it forward to remain current and in line with competition.
• Input into new creative features.
• Design and own Instagram stories
• Support on smaller photoshoots.
• Fashion digital design experience, preferably retail.
• Expert knowledge Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Sketch a bonus
• Good understanding of and use of typography and colour
• An interest in and understanding of user experience
• A basic understanding of html/css capabilities
• Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
• A team player and communicator with a flexible and positive working attitude
• Passionate about Digital and able to show a true understanding of the fields beyond traditional website design, including mobile applications and social media
• Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole