Job Title: Junior Creative Assistant
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Salary: Up to £18,000 dependent on experience
Position: Permanent, Full Time
Established over 30 years ago, the company, based in Co. Durham, England is a market leader in the field of electrical test instrumentation.
They provide total test solutions to enable companies and organisations to comply with the demands of all types of legislation and covering a wide range of international standards for the manufacturing, medical, 17th edition and safety testing industries.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Junior Creative Assistant to join their team.
- Ensure the quality of your artwork is completed to a consistently high standard, answering the brief within the given timescale
- Ensure the company's brand guidelines are met internally across the company and by our distribution partners globally
- Work closely with our chosen creative brand
- Update & create product materials when required
- Keep up to date with current design trends and techniques to ensure our creatives are current and on point
- Edit videos for online publication or relevant channels to promote products & provide user product support
- Ensure all creative & digital artwork projects are saved and organised correctly under the folder structures and areas on the server
- You will work as part of a team providing support to the Communications Managers
- Work on both online and offline materials including, exhibition stand designs, print artwork for 3rd party advertising, distributor materials, technical documents, website materials, social media post artwork, campaign promotions, remarketing banners, internal communications and anything else required
- Provide creative support within other areas of the company when required
- This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
- The ability to react positively to feedback, whether motivational or developmental
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent understanding of Adobe creative suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of creating materials for print, both adverts and brochures (paginations etc.)
- Experience in video editing using Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Video production & photography skills would be advantageous
- Excellent work ethic - trustworthy, reliable, committed and enthusiastic
- Understanding & interpreting creative briefs & brand guidelines
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner across different levels of a business and to a global customer base
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel. Adobe photo editing experience would be advantageous
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Graphic Designer, User Interface Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Premiere Pro, Digital Designer, Photoshop, Web Designer, In-Design, Graphical Designer, HTML Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Illustrator, SEO will also be considered for this role.