4 months ago
The Creative Solutions Delivery Team provides a crucial service to the commercial teams, allowing them to generate revenue across all Future brands. The team works across a wide range of projects including producing sales pitch materials, video productions, online content marketing and digital advertising, and printed sponsored features.
Job Summary & Purpose
To ensure the smooth flow of projects from brief to delivery. Ensuring projects run on time and to budget. Working within the Creative Solutions Team and across editorial and commercial departments, the Project Manager needs to manage relationships, delivery, and both client and internal expectations.
Key role responsibilities
* To manage large and small creative solutions projects from one-page advertorials to large-scale, multi-channel projects.
* Take briefs from clients and internal stakeholders and translate them in to internal briefs for writers, designers and third party suppliers. Translate requests into clearly defined deliverables.
* Ensure all briefs are fully costed and booked including internal recharges and external resource.
* Creation and ownership of project plans and timelines; dissemination of timelines to key stakeholders.
* Monitoring deadlines and effectively managing them whilst liaising with content and marketing team.
* Manage quality control – ensuring projects are completed and delivered to the highest possible standard and on time to meet deadlines – reporting when issues occur.
* Booking in social media advertising and monitoring progress to ensure effective CPC.
* Need to report campaign success versus Key Performance Indicators both to internal and external partners and clients.
Essential skills and experience
* Previous experience of project management within a creative field.
* Experience of print advertising / digital advertising / online content.
* Knowledge of social media targeting useful but not essential.
* Exposure to publishing useful but not essential.
* Ability to manage high volume short turn around projects calmly.
* Need to be able to work across multiple projects at the same time and keep projects on schedule.
* Confidence to speak to people outside your immediate team to facilitate work.
* Happy attitude to work and people around you.
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be no more than 350 words:
* What appeals to you about working at Future?
* Why should Future choose you?