5 months ago
currently looking for a Junior Outsourcing
and Third Party Risk Analyst to support the Outsourcing and Third
Party Risk Manager in ensuring all key team deliverables and deadlines are met.
If you are
looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and rewarding environment we would
love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic
individual who is keen to learn and who will support the Outsourcing and Third Party Risk Manager
in ensuring all key team deliverables and deadlines are met.
There will be a strong focus on risk
reduction and strengthening of controls. Architas operates an
"outsourced" operations environment and so this role will involve
extensive liaison, coordination and oversight of supplier relationships.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
You will have responsibility for:
1. The maintenance of the Outsourcing and Third Party Risk
Database. Liaising with vendor
relationship managers to ensure compliance with the Architas Outsourcing
and Third Party Risk Management Policy.
2. The preparation of Outsourcing Committee papers and other reports
for key governance meetings
3. Assisting the Outsourcing and Third Party Risk Manager with
relationship governance for State Street and DST
4. Maintaining the BAU Change Log
5. Updating the change governance template
6. Supporting and participating in business change as required
7. The Risk based approach to our work and strong emphasis on
maintaining and improving governance within the team
8. Strong ownership of your own work and tasks
Key Risk / Compliance Responsibilities:
1. Keep up to date with current FCA and Central Bank of Ireland rules
in relation to outsourcing
2. Have a general awareness of the regulatory environment in UK and
how Irish domiciled investment
What we are looking for
Skills and Experience required for this position
* Have a degree which relates to the role (risk, compliance,
* Have experience (0-2 years) in financial services, asset management
General Business Skills
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with high
amounts of energy and drive
* Be a team player and have a willingness to learn with a "can
* Demonstrate a high level of diligence and attention to detail
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Willingness to contribute to process enhancement
* Experience in project work / management desirable
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role;
however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from ing if they
don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by
the role and the prospect of working for Architas, then please press !
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits. There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.