7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Acquisitions Insight Team within Strategic Insight.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
- Use established and new data sources to generate insights about the Sky TV prospects
- Lead analysis deep-dives on ad-hoc aspects of Sky TV sales and demand
- Review the impact of specific campaign activity on sales, upgrades and cross - sell
- Produce high quality, actionable insights on a project by project basis using analytics
- Work with colleagues across various disciplines across SI to pull together holistic insights – this will include analytics, research and econometrics
- Qualifications (or experience that has brought you to degree standard) in statistics, mathematics, operational research or econometrics
- Experience of a using data and insights in a large-scale consumer retail business. Examples are media, telco, financial services, gaming
- Data manipulation: SASSQL
- Statistics: Hands-on experience of segmentation techniques, hypothesis testing and predictive algorithms
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better