19 days ago
£35-45k dependent on experience
Category: Analysis Jobs
We are looking for Business Analysts to join our team in Royal Tunbridge Wells. As part of your role, you will analyse problems and find solutions across a wide range of business portfolios and IT technologies, to help us get even better at what we do.
To meet the needs of this demanding role, you might already be an experienced Business Analyst, but we’d be delighted to hear from other change professionals, or people who have all the skills outlined elsewhere in this advert and are excited about taking the next step in their career.
What you will be doing
* Provide consultancy and coaching services at all levels of the organisation, building strong relationships to bring about decisions that are based on a shared understanding of objectives and priorities
* Understand business issues & opportunities by analysing and documenting current & future operational models
* Creating business cases to support change
* Use your understanding of customer value chains, segments and journeys and user experience (UX) principles to ensure that our customers are at the centre of everything we do
* Contribute to the definition and planning of portfolio initiatives that define a backlog of and roadmap for change, based on value and alignment to business & technical strategy
* Identify and manage dependencies and synergies across projects, programmes or releases to ensure that we deliver change to our customers in the most effective way
* Support solution delivery by working with teams to define and manage detailed requirements
* A restless drive to be the best at what you do, & an openness to new ways of thinking that will help you and everyone around you stay at the top of their game.
* Experience of defining and implementing
change in a large and complex organisation, using a mix of Agile, Waterfall and
hybrid delivery methods
* Previous relevant business analysis
experience supported by ISEB or other appropriate qualification
* Comfortable working with high levels
of ambiguity where business objectives & requirements may not be well
* Expertise in facilitation, influencing,
coaching and presentation
* The people skills to build great
relationships with colleagues at all levels
* A flair for problem solving
* An ability to challenge constructively
and see the ‘big picture’
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What We Offer
Here’s a small
selection of our current benefits.
Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
days holiday increasing with service plus bank holidays
on AXA products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
off Pure gym membership
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.