5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insight and Decision Science team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Lead Campaign Developer, you will be responsible for a small team of Data PlannersDatabase Marketing Executives and work with relevant Controller level partners to design and deliver data-driven targeted campaigns:
- Lead the demand management, prioritisation and team’s capability to deliver innovative data and insight driven campaigns
- Advise, influence and instil a “test & learn” “data driven culture” in the team, via the adoption of a robust test-validate-refine approach underpinned by post campaign evaluation and actioned through appropriate campaign design
- Designing and building standard methodology targeting solutions via a deep understanding of the data structure and system architecture, ensuring high data quality of deliverables and minimisation of any compliance-related issues
- Design and develop effective campaign evaluations informed by, commercial awareness, previous research, analytical and campaign insights.
- Extract, prepare and analyse large data sets via hands-on SAS and SQL querying to support innovative targeting via segmentation and profiling, validate campaign selection and post campaign evaluation.
- Team Leadership: Extensive experience and track record of handling technical campaigns teams ensuring that the right project deliverables are consistently met, by careful and swift prioritisation calls.
- Campaign Planning Experience: Track record of handling end-to-end campaigns roadmaps, including planning, executing and evaluation. Extensive experience in strategic campaign planning on high profile projects involving multichannel execution.
- Campaign Execution Experience: Previous hands-on exposure to advanced marketing campaign planning tools (i.e. Adobe Campaign, Unica, SAS ) both in the online and offline space
- Excellent Commercial skills: Strong commercial awareness with the ability to translate comprehensive post campaign evaluation analysis into actionable insight and present findings implications to a non-technical audience
- Partner Management: Proven track record of having established successful business relationships with partners, building up on your expert knowledge of CRM best-practices and passion about customer strategies.
- Influencing: Communication and influencing skills with the ability to present information
- Analytical Experience: Highly numerate with strong analytical skills. High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better