3 months ago
Lead Campaign Manager
Dennis Publishing operates a number of websites across various content verticals. These sites deliver best in class display, content partnership and lead generation campaigns to a full range of clients and agencies. We require an experienced Campaign Manager to own and manage the campaign delivery function across the technology, lifestyle and current affairs pillars of the digital business.
* Overall ownership and management of campaigns across the various verticals and sites
* Monitor audience engagement and make informed recommendations for campaign optimisation to ensure rebookings and success
* Work closely with wider teams on content partnerships to schedule campaign promotional activity to yield maximum results across email, article and social channels
* Create post-campaign analysis and present to clients demonstrating campaign effectiveness/success where required
* Communicate effectively with key individuals across the revenue operations teams to work on joint projects where required
* Collaborate with Sales on campaign proposals to ensure we maximise our chances of winning pitches
* Responsibility for managing a mixed team of Ad Ops and Campaign Management individuals
* Ensure process adoption whilst maintaining standards
* Work with our external partners to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to specification
* Work alongside various teams at Dennis including but not limited to Product, Project, Sales and Development
* Help shape and deliver strategic improvements to process across the division
Who are we looking for?
* Someone who has 3+ years of experience of Campaign Management Experience
* Someone who is highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Team management experience is essential
* Experience in managing both display and content partnership campaigns
* Experience with a selection of publisher monetization tools including Google Ad Manager
* You will be an analytical individual who can process and understand data and present this in a clear format to non-analytical individuals
* Experience of working in a client facing or campaign delivery role
* Excellent and confident interpersonal skills to persuade negotiate and establish good working relationships with colleagues and clients/agencies
* The ability to contribute to a successful team environment
* You'll have a great understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the digital marketplace
* You will be great at adhering to deadlines and great with time management
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!