6 months ago
The customer communications department is responsible for planning and executing best in class communications for our customers. We aim to deliver relevant communications to our customers that reflect a variety of factors such as brand personality and values, customer lifestage, line of business and tenure.
The Consultant SMART Campaigning Manager will lead on planning and delivery of the offers, rewards and content programme. They will manage and run the weekly offers and rewards program and any associated campaign activity, collaboratively alongside delivery of the Trading marketing plan and wider marketing comms plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
* To create World Class customer communications that are timely, relevant and engaging and align with the brand purpose “To become the best loved brand”.
* To create an innovative customer loyalty communications plan that is both relevant and engaging for Three Business customers.
* To understand the effect of our communications through Smart Campaigning and ensure that we are tailoring our communications to each individual customer and therefore effecting customer behaviour.
* To work closely with the Digital, Analytics and Customer Insight Teams to create innovative marketing initiatives that surprise and delight the customer and ensure that the customer is at the heart of all activities.
* To supervise the successful building of the comms plan on the technical systems.
* To develop a multi channel comms strategy based on our target segments.
* To assist with the creation of an industry leading approach to the measurement of all reward/loyalty communications proving delivery of activity back into the business.
* Be able to show a demonstrable return on investment and work with other key stakeholder within the business to show how Customer Communications helps to hit overall numbers.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Experience within a similar role or DR Marketing equivalent.
* Excellent knowledge of the business to business landscape and an understand of best practise within this area..
* Proven ability to plan, develop and execute customer communications strategy.
* Experience in working with a large business customer based in a lifecycle focused business.
* Strong commercial awareness and experience in the use of internal and external information sources to develop marketing initiatives.
* Superb interpersonal & influencing skills adaptable at all levels to support and drive real time marketing initiatives by articulating the business and personal benefits of adoption.
* A focus on developing and driving relevant performance metrics and inputting into how these can be improved by creating feedback loops.
* Strong ability to judge the effective of creative work
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Solid understanding of MS Office suite including Word, Powerpoint, Excel.