2 months ago
Lead Campaign Manager- Lead Generation
Updated at, 2019-03-20T12:25:36-04:00
Dennis Publishing has an established and growing Data-Driven Solutions business operating out of its B2B portfolio of digital properties. These sites deliver best in class lead generation and data solutions to a full range of clients. We require an experienced Lead Campaign Manager to own and manage the campaign delivery function. Data-Driven Solutions are a key growth area of the business with a significant investment in both product and resource. As the business grows there will be an opportunity to also work on a number of our other verticals including automotive, lifestyle and current affairs.
Now's your chance to join the Dennis family and take your place as our Lead Generation Campaign Manager. You'll have overall ownership and management of the Data-Driven Solutions delivery function and team. Monitoring audience engagement and making informed recommendations for campaign optimisation. You'll work closely with content marketing to schedule campaign promotional activity to yield maximum results across email, article and social channel.
Lead generation is one of the fastest evolving disciplines within digital media and our busy, growing and forward-thinking team is second to none.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving online business with big ambitions at a time of huge growth and development. This truly autonomous position will allow you to stretch yourself to the max, from both a professional and personal perspective. Creating post-campaign analysis and presenting back to clients to demonstrate campaign effectiveness/success, you'll effectively communicate with key campaign stakeholders and collaborate with the sales team on proposals and managing data availability cases.
You'll work alongside various teams across Dennis including Ad Ops, Product, Sales and Development, as well as with our external partners to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to specification. The successful candidate will help shape and deliver strategic improvement to process and our go to market proposition.
As the Lead Campaign Manager it will be your responsibility to ensure process adoption and maintain standards across various SLA's including making sure we adhere to GDPR compliance at all levels.
As you will be responsible for managing the team, you'll be a confident, considered manager who takes a coaching approach to management. Supporting and developing your team and fostering a mature and professional environment. The ideal candidate is of course, highly organised with excellent attention to detail and team management experience is absolutely essential.
You'll have experience in managing lead generation campaigns and experience working with tools such as Convertr would be advantageous. Analytical and naturally inquisitive you will have no problem understanding and processing data to present in a clear format to non-analytical individuals. You'll currently be in a client facing or campaign delivery role and will be capable of quickly finding your feet in this role.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!