3 months ago
Lead the Digital Product Owner team to deliver against short, medium and long term customer and commercial KPIs. Collaborate and work cross functionally with a range of internal and external stakeholders and partners to define a set of common business and functional priorities to be executed in line with time, cost and resource parameters.
Develop a high performing team with unique and differentiating capability, coaching them to deliver to their maximum potential whilst creating a robust succession pipeline. Foster and develop a supportive and encouraging team culture.
Lead and Inspire the communication and engagement of the Online roadmap across the business, proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure input, feedback and alignment on the big things that make a difference to our commercial and experience performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develops and/or delivers elements of a strategic planning system with guidance from senior colleagues to drive business outcomes
Leadership and Direction
* Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others. Setting clear direction for the Digital Product Owners to be set up for success.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
* Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
Makes a significant improvement on mid-term or long-term business performance by recommending authoritative technical and/or professional solutions
Takes responsibility for implement a team's performance management systems with guidance from senior colleagues.
Work Scheduling / Allocation
Coordinates across multiple teams to develop medium-term and/or long-term work schedules that help the organization achieve its priorities and fulfil its business plans.
Planning and Organizing
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing the best possible commercial proposition that fulfils the needs of the client and the marketplace.
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
Has expert collaboration skills and can effectively communicate across various stakeholders inclusive of Trading, Go to Market and Marketing Operations to ensure Online is at the forefront of thinking.
Communicates with other people and provides technical guidance when required on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
* Acts independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
What is the reality of the role/The type of person are we looking for
We'd LOVE it if you had some of the following:
- Experience to deal with complex situations and to advise others
- Commercially astute, with a background in driving experience and Commercial KPI’s
- Experience of working in a delivery focused commercial or operational function
- Must have - Experience of leading others