about 1 month ago
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers via our game changing 5G network, customer centric propositions and services. We need someone who can work out how best to tell these stories to our audiences.
In a world where people are bombarded daily with messages and content from KFC to the Khardashians you’ll develop strategies that communicate our brand and product superiority in a uniquely Three way and punch well above their weight.
At Three, we're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
* Job Context
Ready for a career defining role? At Three we’re taking the connectivity market by storm and need someone who can help us deliver.
The Communications Strategy Lead is responsible for setting the direction for comms strategy across all areas of the Three core brand, with support from the Head of Comms Strategy & Media.
We’ve got a lot to shout about and so your role will be critical in working out what we should say, to who and when. You’ll be naturally curious and have a dogged determination to uncover the best answer. A problem solver, you’ll know your way around data and be brilliant at finding compelling insights that inform what we do and say. You’ll have vision and not be afraid of new approaches that disrupt, finding ways to cut through the noise and reach our audiences. You’ll be engaging and a natural storyteller, able to convince people from across the business (with robust rationale of course!) that your strategies will deliver success. Working closely with key stakeholders across insights, marketing and trading you will develop strategies that put the customer front and centre and earn Three more than their fair share of fame.
Strong experience in communications strategy within a large commercially driven organisation or within a media or creative agency is essential.
• Lead development of long-term overarching comms strategy and direction for the Three brand to deliver against business objectives.
• Utilise insight to identify key comms challenges and strategic solutions that drive brand and business growth.
• Work collaboratively with product owners, props leads, strategy and insight teams from across the business to understand what Three has to say and who they need to say it to.
• Be the guardian for all briefing, ensuring briefs to external agencies and internal comms execution teams give clear direction and that the responses properly answer the comms challenge or fulfill the strategic direction set.
• Work hand in hand with Media Leads to plan macro media budgets to best deliver against comms objectives.
• Work collaboratively with the Brand Strategy Lead, Head of CRM Strategy, Strategic Insights Lead on holistic marketing strategy and longer term projects.
• Be the expert within Marketing on communications strategy and drive internal development by showcasing new ideas and thinking.
• Significant tenure in comms strategy roles either agency or client side and a proven record delivering multichannel communications strategy and execution that have shifted brand and business performance.
• Strong and proven understanding of the current media landscape and paid media planning principles to deliver against different comms objectives.
• Experience delivering integrated strategies across paid, owned and earned channels.
• Experience dealing with senior personnel at a large organisation, winning backing for your ideas right up to CMO level.
• Experience working across a multi-agency set up either client side or holding a lead role within a multi-agency team.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Personable, engaging and creatively minded.
3 days ago
only 26 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close