2 months ago
* A Digital Process Automation Lead Developer in our head offices in Swindon
* Salary £42,000 - £61,200 a year (dependent on current salary and banding) based on a Permanent, 35 hour per week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform to join our Automation, Simplification and Efficiency team.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you'll:
* Be an accredited Pega Robotics Architect, System Architect or Senior System Architect.
* Be experienced using Agile and DevOps
* Be experienced in leading Automation Developments and/or Developers
It would be nice if you also had:
* Be a qualified Agile Scrum Master
What you'll be doing
Working for the DPA Development Manager, you will lead Robotics developers and/or Pega System Architects in building automation solutions ensuring they are effective, trained and coached in both our tools and ways of working.
You will support leadership in the planning of our product backlog and ensure we have capacity plans to meet our delivery aspirations including supporting recruitment where needed.
You will have end to end accountability for the delivery of an opportunity once it is prioritised/ committed for build. Your advanced development skills enable you to understand any blockers/ issues raised for delivery and identify a mitigation/ resolution plan.
Your ability to think strategically and ability to identify synergies will enable you to actively ensure component re-use is prioritised and design patterns are followed.
You will own second line of escalation for the development team for any issues and concerns regarding the solution identified.
Your practical experience and can do attitude will enable you to help our Senior Technical Consultants trial, test and advocate our tooling and ways of working across our delivery teams and customers.