30 days ago
Who we are
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins/Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
As the Lead Digital Designer you drive and inspire the team to reach their optimum, have excellent organisation, time management and communications skills. You have a genuine passion for high street fashion, Digital Design and Photography.
Day to Day
* Managing the digital design team approx. 7 designers junior- mid. Reporting into the Senior Creative Manager and Creative Director.
* Managing the weekly deliveries for homepage/site, emails, mobile, apps and BAU- UK and global sites all four brands.
* Attending weekly trade/sign off meetings with key stakeholders, ensuring you are the creative voice for the Design team.
* Working closely with the Senior Creative Manager and Editor in executing the digital design of campaigns, taking the lead from design concept stages through to delivery and across multiple platforms.
* Work with the Production/Systems team to ensure all design work is built and functioning based on best UX practices.
* Managing, shooting and Art Directing the studio still life shoots and on occasion larger off-site shoots. Ensuring ideas are fresh and in line with any major digital campaign launches.
* Produce and update digital brand guidelines, ensure this is instilled through the design team and their daily work.
* Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site’s.
* Holding weekly 121s with the design team, ensure that you bring fresh inspiration and have a genuine passion about driving people’s creative development. Ensuring objectives and appraisals are met confidently within the team.
* Train and develop the design team to help them grow creatively and technically, embedding the brand values and inspiring them to push boundaries within their creative work.
* Solid experience within a digital design team either e-commerce or agency in a fast-paced environment. Ideally with fashion digital design experience.
* Art-Direction experience of still shoots preferably fashion related
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Excellent understanding of and use of typography and colour
* An interest in and understanding of user experience
* Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
* High level of attention to detail
* Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
* A team player with a flexible and positive working attitude
* Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole
The Exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.