7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insights Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Lead Insight Analyst, your work, whether it's modelling business scenarios, tracking performance metrics or developing insight solutions, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions.
- You will work in close partnership with highly talented colleagues from across the business on insight, strategic reporting initiatives and decision support for the wide range of strategic activities.
- Provide full analytical support as well as offering scope for leadership of individual analytical projects.
- As a master juggler, work on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges.
- Motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Be a strong time manager and can prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our senior leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents.
- The ability to thrive in environments, a self-starter with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with differing priorities.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough and eagerness to further develop these skills.
- Comfort and experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages.
- Experience with analysing large and complex data sets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines to drive business decisions.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to drive complex operational initiatives.
- Extensive experience of working with, and partnering with, director level partners to drive decision making within a function.
- Strong ability to lead and deliver large scale, business changing Insight projects from contracting to delivery.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and have rigor and strategic thinking to drive our business and vital plan forward.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about