3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insights team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Liaise with ControllersHead of Level in the Customer Retention area to develop strategy and insight and inform key business decisions making.
- Working closely with Strategic Insights to understand and influence key decisions that impact Retention KPIs.
- You will work functionally across the Trading Pillar to identify key business and insights themes
- You will work with partners to interpret complex, technical andor strategic analysis and insights and communicate them effectively.
- You will be involved in the details of analytical tasks and ensure delivery of high quality output
- Experience and working knowledge of SQL, SAS or Python
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills
- Have a good understanding of insights and advanced analytics processes
- Good understanding of consumer research techniques and its applications to drive business strategies
- Strong Presentation skills both verbal and written communication
- Extensive experience in structuring insights on key business topics using a broad set of information from many data function, building one version of the truth.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better