Looking for candidates experienced in SQL/SAS or R - you will be super comfortable interpreting data and making it user friendly and easy to understand for all stakeholders.
To be successful you will have up to seven years experience for this lead analyst role and will have worked ideally within a team with some team leadership experience. Ideally you will come from either a data / insights agency background or client side but be able to adjust to a very fast paced environment.
- you will work strategically to break down complex problems and communicate easily to clients
- you will have consumer insights experience
- it would be helpful if you have managed a small team to support the more senior roles
- you must have SQL/ SAS or R experience (You will be tested on interview!)
- during your working day you'll be looking beyond the data to consider ways that the business can improve itself and grow the success of the brands within it - working on proactive and reactive briefs
- ideally you'll have some experience of building customer segmentations (for the more senior roles)
Please only apply if you have data analytics/ insights experience and can work in Central London and come from a relevant consumer lead agency / FMCG or retail background.