8 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* B2B marketing experience with an understanding of the digital marketing industry.
* Experience at a PR or communications firm, or another role requiring fast and rigorous external communications.
* Developed relationships within the EMEA digital marketing community including relevant industry bodies.
* Ability to communicate in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
* Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in constantly-evolving context.
* Developed written and oral communication skills with peers, management and cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills, as well as a willingness to collaborate internally and externally.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The EMEA B2B Marketing team is looking for a marketer to lead its Industry Engagement efforts across EMEA. As a Lead Marketing Manager, you will be a dedicated business leader, and will join us to shape the future of one of our programs.
You will create and execute our marketing plan for key publishers, plus lead our messaging strategy to advertiser and industry bodies across EMEA. You will also build awareness of Google’s ongoing efforts to create a better advertising ecosystem for users, advertisers and publishers, and will help scale and communicate these efforts across EMEA.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Develop and execute Google’s plan for regional Industry engagement across key B2B clients and industry partners/industry bodies.
* Define the customer insights, and develop targeted messaging, campaigns and initiatives that address the needs and speak to the insights of different B2B audiences.
* Partner closely with cross-functional teams across Europe and the US to integrate globally e.g. global Marketing, PR, Industry Relations, Policy, Sales, Legal, Compliance and Product Management.