We have an excellent position on offer for Lead Marketing Strategist within a Finance Bank in Nottingham.
Why should you come and work with this Company?
Our client is a Swedish owned Bank that was formerly part of IKEA and they are proud to retain the culture and values of their Swedish origins.
We are looking for people who will thrive in a collaborative environment where fairness, the customer and co-workers are at the heart of all they do. They are on a journey to become a truly digital bank and their ambitions are exciting ones. This means that they have challenges to overcome but for the right person this is what should make it exciting!
This is an opportunity to be part of significant success and we hope that this inspires you as much as it does our client!
As a Lead Marketing Strategist, you will ensure delivery of on-going customer value for the
bank and its Partners through data driven marketing strategy and planning. You will:
• Deliver marketing recommendations with a view to driving profitability in line with company objectives.
• Partner closely with the Analytics team to provide a customer view, translating complex data and analysis to help turn data in to easily understandable actionable insights and recommendations.
• Proactively support the development of opportunities within the existing customer base to deliver a cross sell and up sell strategy which delivers increasing customer value for the Bank.
• Ensuring forecasting and resource planning are in place and that all work is comprehensively briefed and scheduled with sufficient lead time to drive quality output.
• Implement KPI’s and reporting for measuring team and initiative success and how it is influencing customer behaviour and value.
• Ensure that the team develop and deliver customer retention campaigns and initiatives.
• Support the team in presenting information and strategic advice to the retailers and influencing their decisions around future activity.
• Ensure that customer journey and touchpoints are defined and managed effectively to support the commercial and customer aspirations of the Bank.
• Define appropriate customer segments, offers, timings, communication channels, response mechanics and Success Criteria for marketing activity and work with other agencies to support this process
• Proactively work with the Analysts, Marketing Strategists, Senior Data Scientist and International Insight and CRM Manager to ensure that the Bank is driving value, innovations and consistency in processes across business lines.
• Drive and deliver meaningful evaluation leading to data driven insights, ensuring all evaluation is measurable from a ROI/Contribution/Incremental perspective as partner/stakeholder requires.
• Ensure that that controls are in place and fit for purpose so that customer campaigns are executed in a clear, compliant, efficient and accurate manner in line with best practice and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
Skills & attributes required
• Educated to at least degree in a business or marketing related discipline
• Experience in a strategic marketing role and in data-driven direct marketing techniques, loyalty / CRM solutions
• Excellent strategic planning, presentation and communication skills
• Strong numerical and analytics skills with the ability to interpret detailed numbers into actionable insight
• Knowledge of Direct marketing methodology, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Advanced communication skills and the ability influence key stakeholders across the business and at all levels.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Proactive, conscientious and results focused
• Adaptable to change and flexible
• Pragmatic and evidence of collaborative decision making
• Able to drive and achieve results through others
• Tenacious attitude with the ability to keep a bigger picture in mind and deal with set-backs.
• Able to identify and exploit opportunities to embed Bank products and/or services with Partners.
For the role of Lead Marketing Strategist there is a salary on offer of circa £45,000 per annum plus a host of excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing, strategist, analytics, data, segmentation,