An exciting and ambitious SEO agency in Manchester are looking for a talented Outreach lead to help develop their team and drive their paid and organic campaigns! This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing range of clients and find yourself in a dynamic and supportive team where progression really is just around the corner!
• Primarily responsible for the outreach campaigns and link building activities for clients
• Planning and effective execution of outreach strategies as well as managing and develop a team of executives to carry the work load
• Completing outreach audits on new accounts to determine the best possible strategies for each client. Competitor research is essential in identifying the link building angles that will maximise ROI in the shortest period of time
• Client facing role that will require planning and forecasting as well as updates to keep the clients involved in the process
• Keeping up to date about best practices and emerging tools and training new team in the use of such tools
• Assisting with the development and growth of the companies public image by creating blog posts contributing to social media profiles and attending events.
What We're Looking For:
• Thorough understanding of outreach best practices. Particularly as the pertain to link prospecting tools such as Buzzstream.
• Ability to identify target sites by using advanced search parameters in the SERPs
• Ability to build links through both modern and traditional methods
• Ability to build relationships with relevant client targets to leverage content and incentivise links
• Experience using tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, as well as Searchmetrics/SEMRush, AHREFs and Moz
• 3 years dedicated SEO experience, with evidence of linkbuilding successes during that time
• Experience with creating briefs to support clients such as survey data and infographics
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent written and spoken English (perfect spelling and grammar essential)
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.